Hardesty Suite — #6
This royally appointed suite features Flemish medieval-period tapestries, architecturally intricate woodwork in the arched walnut beam ceiling and a gas fireplace – the ideal suite for guests who enjoy spacious accommodations.
- The grand doorway with glass sidelight windows; intricate woodwork; Venetian bronze finished palace chandeliers; arched, hand-milled walnut beams grace the ceiling, hardwood walnut floors using wood milled directly from the Landoll estate and the hand-applied, faux-finished walls and ceilings complete the suite’s character.
- Rich navy, burgundy and antique gold accent the suite, from the Edinburgh gentry game chairs to the Oriental-style area rugs and royally trimmed bedspread.
- Intricate wrought iron and gas (seasonal) fireplace complete with a handcrafted hearth featuring stones that were cleared from the land in the early 1800s by the original pioneers of the Landoll estate.
- A bedchamber with Old World style king-size bed with massive hand-carved headboard is tastefully hidden behind private antique gold draping.
- The suite’s bathroom features a marble sink with brass fixtures; walls accented with hand painted porcelain tile with medieval Chinese faces; Italian marble-tiled walls; heated, Italian-tiled floors; cozy Jacuzzi tub; glass-enclosed shower; and Gothic style Étagère stand with marble shelving.
- A convenience kitchen area features cabinetry with barley twist handles, granite countertops, copper fixtures, a microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer and wet bar. The suite includes a television with Direct TV. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Comfortably accommodates two to four guests and is on the first level.
- Accommodates 2 – 4 Guests
- First Level
- King Bed
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Wet Bar