A quaint cottage with a cozy open floor plan, private bath with a Jacuzzi tub, cozy porch with seating and a private deck.
Casual elegance awaits…
The casual elegance reminiscent of an original stone cottage with warm coral tones is reflected in the Macbeth Cottage at Landoll’s Mohican Castle. Located within a short drive of the castle along the main driveway. The cozy dining nook is a perfect place to enjoy a cup of morning coffee or a quick snack. Your personal haven awaits amid nature’s solitude for a true getaway experience. The Macbeth Cottage is our pet-friendly suite that can take up to two pets, 50 pounds or less, for an additional fee of $25 per pet, per night.
Relax, refresh and renew in our suites and enjoy the following appointments:
- Queen bed
- Full sofa bed
- 2- TV’s w/ DVD (1 in living room, 1 in bedroom)
- Electric fireplace in living room
- Kitchenette area
- Single Jacuzzi tub/shower combo (NO heated floors)
- Small front porch with 2 rocking chairs
- Small deck (seasonal seating)
- Steps to get to front door
- Parking at cottage
- Maximum occupancy is 4