Venture into this quaint, intimate retreat for two…Beautiful hardwoods milled from the Landoll estate abound – from the round-top walnut, private exterior entrance door to the hardwood cherry floors and trim – complemented by the warm hues of the hand-applied, faux-finished walls and ceilings and rich earth tone décor that capture the warm rays of the setting sun.
- Wonder what the day will bring while gazing upon woodlands through the charming, arched, shuttered kitchen window. The castle garden awaits just outside the door.
- The luxurious bathroom indulges the senses. Decorative mirrors, lavish ceramic tile, and brass fixtures complete the indulgence.
- Curl up with a favorite book in the comfortable, antiqued leather chair; enjoy sculpted, Oriental rugs; watch the fire dance in the stone, gas (seasonal) fireplace, or contemplate the sunset as the sun’s rays make their way through the arched, elegantly draped windows.
- Admire the elegant hearth featuring stones that were cleared from the land in the early 1800s by the original pioneers of the Landoll estate.
- Slip beneath a golden-accented coverlet into the maple, queen-size bed adorned with lion crested pillow shams.
- The suite is equipped with a host of conveniences of today’s living including a convenience kitchen and dining area featuring custom cabinetry, granite countertops, copper fixtures, wooden table and two wooden & rattan chairs, complete with a microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer and sink. The suite includes a built-in television with Direct TV. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Accommodates 2 Guests
- First Level
- Private Exterior Entrance
- Garden Access
- Queen Bed