Daydreams will dance in the sunlight in this bright and airy suite. Four bay windows offer brilliant views of the castle’s woodlands — highlighted by the hardwood hickory-beamed ceiling and floors featuring wood milled directly from the Landoll estate. Bask in the warmth reflected in the hand-applied, faux-finished walls and ceiling which reflect the rays of the setting sun.
- The intricately hand-carved, queen-size four-poster mahogany bed is accented by romantic sheer voile swag draping; royal blue and gold tasseled pillows; and a gold and rose accented spread.
- Sink into the soft caress of the overstuffed, full-size sleeping sofa – a great place to sit back and relax after a midday hike or to catch up on reading with light from the wood carved Tudor twist lamps.
- The luxurious bathroom offers heated, Italian-tiled floors; a cozy Jacuzzi tub tucked into a barrel-ceiling alcove, overlaid with imported Italian tiles in rich, soothing red hues; delicately trimmed, exquisite mirror; and glass-door, angled shower.
- The wrought iron and stone gas (seasonal) fireplace with stone hearth, cherry period style furnishings, private entrance with a solid Gothic arched walnut door and Oriental-style rugs complete the suite’s graceful sophistication.
- Admire the elegant hearth built from stones that were cleared from the land by the early 1800s pioneers of what is now the Landoll estate.
- The kitchen nook features custom cabinetry with barley twist handles, granite countertops, and copper fixtures; microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer and wet bar complete the amenities. The suite includes two televisions with Direct TV. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Suite comfortably accommodates two to four guests and is on the first level.
- Accommodates 2–4 Guests
- First Level
- Private Exterior Entrance
- Queen Bed
- Full Sleeper Sofa
- Wet Bar
- Built-In Televisions
- Direct TV