Ascend your private staircase, graced with soft lighting from iron sconces, and enter this secluded, cozy suite for two through your private entrance. Share spectacular views of the castle woodlands from the arched windows or sink into the comfortable, overstuffed chairs. The warm tones of the hand-applied, faux-finish walls and turreted, vaulted ceiling beckon the sunshine into this light, airy getaway.
- An arched, window over the Old World estate king-size bed reveals the stars, perfect for moonlit nights.
- The cozy sitting area features a tapestry brocade, twin pullout couch, accented with imported marble earth tone lamps and comfortable overstuffed chairs.
- Relax with your favorite book before the iron and gas (seasonal) fireplace with original stone hearth. Admire the craftsmanship of the hearth featuring stones taken from fences built by the early 1800s pioneers of the Landoll estate.
- The hardwood walnut floors are accented with Oriental-style area rugs. Walnut milled from the Landoll estate is featured throughout the suite as well as in the Gothic arched doorways and trim.
- The suite’s airy ambiance is reflected in the luxurious bathroom complete with an octagonal skylight and arched cutaway ceiling over the double Jacuzzi, Italian-tiled floors, double sink, glass-enclosed shower, decorative mirrors, lavish ceramic tile, brass fixtures, and Gothic style Étagère stands with marble shelving.
- The convenience kitchen features walnut cabinetry with barley twist handles, granite countertops, copper fixtures, microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer, and sink. Two bar stools perch before the arched window offering a private view of the garden.
- The suite includes a television, complete with Direct TV, that awaits your viewing. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Accommodates 3 Guests
- Garden views
- Second Level
- King Bed
- Double Jacuzzi