Ghost Walk & Haunted History Tour
Take a trip back in time to the 1830's as you embark on a one hour guided haunted history tour of Heyd cemetery.
Learn about the early pioneers of the castle property and the mischievous things they do to the current visitors.
There will be time for attempts to communicate with the spirits that Landoll’s Mohican Castle Home.
- Click Here For Dates/Times & Tickets
- We will have Ghost Walks every night in September and October
- Available to our guests and the public $25.00 per person
For more information or to schedule a tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ghost hunts/paranormal investigations include a tour of the active areas, exclusive access to the grounds, an indoor location to set up your equipment, access to the pool house (when available), access to the tunnel under the Castle, and best of all, access to our private 230 year old graveyard, The Heyd Cemetery. The cottage is also available to investigate for an additional fee (Starting at $199 for weekdays). The cottage is the most haunted location on the property.
- $50.00 per person
- Paranormal research equipment is available for those that need it
- Guided hunts are also available, for the less experienced.
- Access for a minimum of 10 hours
For more information, or to schedule your investigation please email email@example.com.