Follow the private balcony walkway that leads from the main tower, and walk through the arched, Gothic walnut private entrance into this magnificent suite that is magically transformed into your own castle within a castle. Turrets and spiral staircases guide you to cozy, restful areas in this multilevel suite.
- Ascend the walnut spiral staircase to your private tower of solitude and enjoy a full view of the castle grounds – gardens, woodlands and terrace – from over fifty feet above the ground.
- Enjoy a spectacular view from your private deck high above the castle grounds with a cherry ceiling to protect you from the weather, with lantern-style lights that cast a warm unobtrusive glow. All hardwoods used throughout the suite were milled on the Landoll estate.
- The suite offers a grand décor – custom leaf design tapestries, crushed chenille pillow shams, tufted-back chenille chairs with ottoman, a floor lamp with a black porcelain and metal table with fabric shade, and weathered bronze ceiling fans.
- The maple queen-size estate sleigh bed has a hand-carved metal wood trim with burgundy and royal blue spread.
- A full-size sofa bed in deep burgundy velvet with chenille custom leaf tapestry design pillows offer an elegant place to relax.
- Oriental-style rugs accent the walnut hardwood floors.
- Theatrical drapes frame eleven tower windows for total privacy or open to a view of the castle grounds in the mezzanine sitting area.
- Chandeliers showcase the hand-applied, faux-finished walls and vaulted ceilings.
- Gather around the wrought iron and stone gas (seasonal) fireplace for memorable conversations. Admire the craftsmanship of the hearth featuring stones cleared from the land in the early 1800s by the original pioneers of the Landoll estate.
- The luxurious bathroom’s high cathedral ceilings offer a hint of the Mediterranean: a cozy Jacuzzi tub nestled beneath an architectural arched, sculpted ceiling; Italian marble-tiled walls with design trim; heated, Italian-tiled floors; glass-enclosed shower; Gothic style Étagère stands with marble shelving and delicately trimmed mirror.
- The kitchen nook features custom cabinetry with barley twist handles, granite countertops, copper fixtures, microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer and wet bar. Nearby is a copper-top table with four woven leather strapped wrought iron chairs. The suite includes a television with Direct TV. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Suite comfortably accommodates two to four guests and is a multilevel suite.
- Accommodates 2–4 Guests
- Multilevel Suite
- Private Second Level Entrance, Balcony Walkway, and Deck
- Terrace, Woodlands & Garden Views
- Queen Bed
- Full Sofa Bed
- Wet Bar
- Direct TV