This spacious suite, located off the hickory tower through your own private entrance, offers unique views of the castle and grounds. Child’s-eye-view windows in the stairway offer youngsters a view of their own; roomy dormer windows overlook the many different rooflines of the castle; and the semi-private balcony and walkway offer great views of the cobblestone flower gardens and castle woodlands.
- Fit for royalty, the king-size bed has a hand-carved headboard and footboard, a rich burgundy lion crested fabric, and accent pillows.
- Hand-applied, faux-finished walls and sculpted, angled ceilings combine with the hardwood cherry floors and Oriental-style rugs to give this suite an Old World, international flavor. All hardwoods are milled from the Landoll estate.
- The intimate sitting room features have an antiqued leather chair with ottoman and a queen-size overstuffed sofa bed placed before the wrought iron and handcrafted stone hearth gas (seasonal) fireplace. All stones were originally cleared from the land by the pioneers of the Landoll estate in the early 1800s.
- Upholstered cornices and window treatments accentuate the many windows overlooking the woodland scenery.
- A marble-top table with brass-accented black porcelain lamps and a leather trunk complete the richness of the suite.
- The elegant bathroom features a private Jacuzzi tub, nestled beneath an arched ceiling, located in its own, private tub room; glass-enclosed shower for two; Italian marble-tiled walls; heated, Italian-tiled floors; a pedestal sink with brass fixtures; and Gothic style Étagère stands with marble shelving and delicately trimmed mirror.
- The kitchen nook features custom cabinetry with barley twist handles; granite countertops; elegant copper fixtures; a copper top dining table completed with four woven leather strapped wrought iron chairs; microwave, mini-refrigerator/freezer and sink. The suite includes a tastefully hidden television within the elegant cherry chest entertainment center. DVD movie rentals are available upon request.
- Suite comfortably accommodates two to four guests and is on the second level.
- Accommodates 2–4 Guests
- Second Level
- Private Entrance
- Semi-Private Balcony & Walkway
- Castle Woodlands & Garden Views
- King Bed
- Queen Sofa Bed